Hey guys, sorry for no #TBT related post today, I just wanted to take the time out on this special milestone to personally thank you all who have been supportive of me and this blog since it launched one month ago.
In celebration of the 1-month milestone, here are some of my favorite posts I published since the launch of TNTH:
- Importance of Mental Health.
- Pretty much all of the #TBT posts.
- The “I love you” Story.
- Self-Appreciation Saturday post on Fat-Shaming.
- The scene of “Best Friend Bonfire“
- What I’m currently listening to!
- Lastly, the 22 things that happened/I learned while being 22 post.
Because of you guys, I’ve been able to showcase my writing and show you guys just how passionate I am of doing so. I’ve had many of you write to me personally, expressing your interest in certain posts (definitely the #TBT ones) and letting me know just how much my writing helps them. It truly means the absolute world to me to know that there are actual people viewing my content and reading what I have to say.
Unfortunately on my side of things, this month of TNTH has been quite an eye-opener for me.