Dear, guys – welcome back to Letters From Liz!
As you can read from the title of this letter, you would know that we reached 300 posts on this blog! How crazy is that? From something that started just in the spur of the moment to turning into this tiny community that we have going on, it’s simply surreal, to say the least.
When the blog started, she was called TNTH, or “Today’s News, Tomorrow’s Headline”. Although it was different and calling my blog “TNTH” was simple and easy, after two years it just didn’t fit the mission I was after anymore. Then, Letters From Liz is born, and even with the simple name change, I felt closer to the blog and to my audience more than ever, because yeah, this is me, writing you guys letters to read, hoping that one of them helps you in any way possible.
I have so many ideas for the blog in the future but as of now, I am content with where I’m at. Writing on here twice a week has helped me on my own journey of recovery, so thank you for allowing me to do so.
Like every celebration post, here are some of my favorite posts I’ve written since we’ve celebrated 200 posts on the blog:
- October 2018: How Writing Saved Me: A Story.
- November 2018: “It’s My Turn”: A Dear Jane Letter.
- December 2018: Travel Diary: Bangor, Pennsylvania.
- January 2019: Things I’ve Accepted Halfway Into My Twenties.
- January 2019: Let’s Stop Pressuring Women Into Motherhood.
- January 2019: How I’m Learning to Embrace Womanhood.
- February 2019: Why I Honor You, Eighteen: A Dialogue.
- March 2019: How A Curiosity in Rhetoric & Writing Studies Became A Passion: A Story.
- March 2019: I Went To A Party: A Victory Against SAD.
- April 2019: Discussing “Trauma Secrets”.
- April 2019: Music Favorites: KPop Edition!
- April 2019: Music Favorites: KPop Rookies Edition!
- May 2019: The Reunion: A Dialogue.
- June 2019: When History (Sorts) Repeats Itself: A Scene.
- July 2019: My Truth About Healing From Trauma On My Own.
- Summer 2019: Overexposed: A Self-Love Project Series.
Thank you so much for the support on Letters From Liz! Here’s to the rest of Blogust, and here’s to the next 100 posts!